Coaches & Officials: Bookmark this page where rule changes and clarifications are posted. Typically rule changes (that are not reflected in Friend at Court) for a season are posted in early January after the ITA Coaches Convention and annual ITA Rules Committee meeting. Click here to fill out an Officials Evaluation Form.
ITA Rules - 2015 Friend at Court
- Online PDF version of the 2015 Friend at Court (ITA Regulations can be found on pages 228-258)
- Getting a Rule Book: Some schools who have USTA membership may receive a copy of the Friend at Court (FAC) from your athletic department. If you do not receive one and would like to have the newest edition, there will be a limited number available to the ITA coach membership on a first come, first serve basis. We request your assistance to cover the shipping & handling fees.
- Please send an email to Mike Sing (email@example.com) with the number of your request and the shipping address. Please note that the ITA section from FAC is also included in the ITA Coaches Scorebook.
Latest Updates: Match Format (Division I only):
- 2/12/15: Update: Division I ITA Team Match Format Policy
- 1/14/15: 2015 Official Time Management Guidelines (effective Jan. 1, 2015)
- 1/1/15 (revised 2/1/15): Mandated 2015 ITA Dual Match Format (effective Jan. 1, 2015)
- 12/15/2014: Shortened Format Strongly Supported at the 2014 ITA Coaches Convention
Match Length Reporting (Division I only):
Match Protest Information:
- Procedures and Forms: LINK
- Third-Party Protests:
- Updated Division I Match Protocol
- Small College Match Protocol
- Athletic Trainer Protocol for College Tennis
ITA Rules in past versions of Friend at Court: