Coaches & Officials: Feel free to bookmark this page where rule changes and clarifications are posted. Typically rule changes (that are not reflected in Friend at Court) for a season are posted in early January after the ITA Coaches Convention and annual ITA Rules Committee meeting. Click here to fill out an Officials Evaluation Form.
ITA Rules - 2014 Friend at Court
- Online PDF version of the 2014 Friend at Court (ITA Regulations can be found on pages 259-289)
- Getting a Rule Book: Some schools who have USTA membership may receive a copy of the Friend at Court (FAC) from your athletic department. If you do not receive one and would like to have the newest edition, there will be a limited number available to the ITA coach membership on a first come, first serve basis. We request your assistance to cover the shipping & handling fees.
- Please send an email to Mike Sing (email@example.com) with the number of your request and the shipping address. Please note that the ITA section from FAC is also included in the ITA Coaches Scorebook.
Latest Updates: Match Format (Division I only):
- 8/11/2014: ITA Division I Dual Meet Format Quotes
- 8/6/2014: ITA announces new Division I dual meet format
- 8/6/2014: ITA Division I Dual Meet and Fall Scoring Format FAQ
- 6/12/2014: ITA Dual Meet Format Updates (Password protected)
Match Length Reporting (Division I only):
Match Protest Information:
- Procedures and Forms: LINK
- Third-Party Protests:
- Updated Division I Match Protocol
- Small College Match Protocol
- Athletic Trainer Protocol for College Tennis
ITA Rules in past versions of Friend at Court:
- ITA Rule Changes, Updates and Clarifications:
|VIDEO: ITA School, presented by USTA Officials|