Coaches & Officials: Feel free to bookmark this page where rule changes and clarifications are posted. Typically rule changes (that are not reflected in Friend at Court) for a season are posted in early January after the ITA Coaches Convention and annual ITA Rules Committee meeting. Click here to fill out an Officials Evaluation Form.
ITA Rules - 2014 Friend at Court
- Online PDF version of the 2014 Friend at Court (ITA Regulations can be found on pages 259-289)
Latest Updates: Match Format (Division I only):
- 1/22/2014: 2014 ITA Experimental Formats FAQ
- 1/16/2014: UPDATED: ITA Team Match Protocol for January-February, 2014
- 1/10/2014: ITA Letter to Division I Head Coaches
- 12/17/2013: ITA Division I Women's Mandated Experimental Format for January-February, 2014
- 12/17/2013: ITA Division I Men's Mandated Experimental Format for January-February, 2014
- 11/4/2013: NCAA Tennis Committee approves ALL experimental format match results for NCAA Championships selections
- 9/26/2013: ITA Clarification Letter
- 9/17/2013: ITA Letter to Division I Membership
- 9/10/2013: USTA Letter to Conference Commissioners & SWA's about College Matchday Format
Match Length Reporting (Division I only):
Match Protest Information:
- Procedures and Forms: LINK
- Third-Party Protests:
ITA Rules in past versions of Friend at Court:
- ITA Rule Changes, Updates and Clarifications:
- Getting a Rule Book: Some schools who have USTA membership may receive a copy of the Friend at Court (FAC) from your athletic department. If you do not receive one and would like to have the newest edition, there will be a limited number available to the ITA coach membership on a first come, first serve basis. We request your assistance to cover the shipping & handling fees.
Please send an email to Roni Garrison (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the number of your request and the shipping address. Please note that the ITA section from FAC is also included in the ITA Coaches Scorebook.