Coaches & Officials: Feel free to bookmark this page where rule changes and clarifications are posted. Typically rule changes (that are not reflected in Friend at Court) for a season are posted in early January after the ITA Coaches Convention and annual ITA Rules Committee meeting. Click here to fill out an Officials Evaluation Form.
Latest Updates (Division I only):
- 11/4/2013: NCAA Tennis Committee approves ALL experimental format match results for NCAA Championships selections
- 9/26/2013: ITA Clarification Letter
- 9/17/2013: ITA Letter to Division I Membership
- 9/10/2013: USTA Letter to Conference Commissioners & SWA's about College Matchday Format
Match Length Reporting (Division I only):
Match Protest Information:
- Procedures and Forms: LINK
- Third-Party Protests:
ITA Rules in the Friend at Court:
- ITA Rule Changes, Updates and Clarifications:
- January 2013: To be published in 2014 Friend at Court
- Spring/Fall 2012: Effective Jan. 1, 2012
- Spring/Fall 2011: Effective Jan. 1, 2011
- Getting a Rule Book: Some schools who have USTA membership may receive a copy of the Friend at Court (FAC) from your athletic department. If you do not receive one and would like to have the newest edition, there will be a limited number available to the ITA coach membership on a first come, first serve basis. We request your assistance to cover the shipping & handling fees.
Please send an email to Roni Garrison (email@example.com) with the number of your request and the shipping address. Please note that the ITA section from FAC is also included in the ITA Coaches Scorebook. Click here to view the online PDF version of the 2013 Friend at Court (ITA Regulations can be found on pages 245-273).
|VIDEO: ITA School, presented by USTA Officials|