The Intercollegiate Tennis Association is presently seeking an experienced and highly motivated Championships Coordinator.
This is an exciting and critically important time for college tennis and the ITA in the fast-paced and ever-changing worlds of higher education and intercollegiate athletics.
Championships Coordinator responsibilities to include:
o Assist ITA Director of Championships with all day to day operations of the Championships Department, including, but not limited to:
o ITA Tournament Sanctioning
o ITA Championships Administration
o ITA Summer Circuit Administration
o Database management
o Communication with tournament directors, referees, hosts, sponsors, and ITA member coaches.
o Provide additional support to team-based efforts as directed.
Qualifications and Required Skills:
· Bachelor’s degree
· Minimum of two years of event management experience preferably in the sport of tennis.
· Working understanding of tennis and of college tennis.
· Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
· Familiarity with Google Applications
· Previous experience with tournament database management software
· Applicant should be detail-oriented, possess the ability and dedication to complete assigned projects, have the ability to work in high-pressure situations, and possess good interpersonal skills.
· Salary commensurate with experience.
· Position will report to the ITA Director of Championships.
· Position will require limited travel throughout the year for championships and events.
· The ITA is presently located in Skillman, NJ, however the ITA headquarters will be relocating this coming spring. Job will require relocation to the new headquarters no later than July 1, 2016. Employee will be asked to split time (for training purposes) between their current location and the current ITA headquarters in Skillman, NJ during the months prior.
· Employee will be eligible for medical, dental, retirement, and life insurance benefits.
Please click the following link to begin the application process: http://goo.gl/forms/NL515nCc44
Applicants will be required to send a cover letter and resume (including the contact information for a minimum of three references) to firstname.lastname@example.org